Monday, July 3, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Use Your Stash

Pin It
Hi, it's Kim from Katydid Cards and today I wanted to share two videos with you about using your stash because I want you to get motivated to participate in Connie's challenge this month.  Since tomorrow is a holiday, I'm joining you a day early.

I don't know about you, but I have a LOT of stash; so I always appreciate seeing new and clever ways to use it up...to make room for the next new thing, LOL

Here's the first video I found:


And here's the second which focuses on using your paper stash:


I hope these videos give you an idea or two and also inspires you to join in the fun of our monthly challenge:


One winner, picked at random, will receive a gift certificate to Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  Wouldn't you love to win that?


If you'd like to link-up to the challenge or would like to obtain additional information, just click here.

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets