Friday, July 28, 2017

Walking on Sunshine- Cardz TV Day

Pin It


Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my Final DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I am sharing another fun card created while on my cruise this summer. Of course I added my Cardz TV stamps!!
 I used Mary's stamp set called Favorite Phrases. I thought this bright saying was perfect for my sunny card!


You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I am sad to see my time with Cardz TV end, but things are going in a different direction. Don't worry, I will still be using these great stamps on many of my upcoming projects! You can count on that!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget the newest challenge!



Connie Can Crop Challenge #60
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, July 31st, 2017
Pacific Time


4 comments:

  1. This card is filled of sunshine and joy. Such a happy card, love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute little image you used there! Love the mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun summer card. Wonderful sentiment.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets