Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Soak up the Sun Layout

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

What better way to celebrate summer than with a bright cheery sunshine!! 
And this Soak up the Sun file is the cutest thing ever!!

This layout is based off a sketch I found in the ctmh book! So cute!!
The sun rays were actually hand made and cut by me! Nice touch!! Right?

This layout screams summer fun and I can't wait to add some great pics of my kids and I doing just that! Watch out beach...here we come!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


5 comments:

  1. Your layouts are always amazing. How many albums to do you have to hold all your fabulous pages? You must have shelves full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is an adorable layout! I just love the colors! I've said it before...you have a real talent for combining colors and patterns for the perfect outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CUTE layout!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets