Monday, July 17, 2017

Guest DT Georgiana

Pin It
I am so excited to announce our next Guest Designer for 2017 here at Connie Can Crop...
Georgiana Carson
from
Carsons Creations
So excited to have my talented friend Georgiana back again and joining us this month!

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Monday! This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and I am super thrilled to be Guest Designer this month at Connie Can Crop. What a fabulous opportunity to share with others. The challenge...Use Your Stash. Perfect! I have plenty of crafty supplies that need to be used. Here is My Guest Designer project... I created a matching tag and card for my one of my very good teacher friends that has been my walking buddy all summer. We meet almost every day at 6:15am and walk for one hour (which is about 3.6 miles). We talk about anything and everything. Lately we have been on a healthy food kick, so I bought her a salad cookbook, which will go with this set.
First, I started with the tag. The base and sentiment is by Jaded Blossom and then I stamped all fab flowers by Lawn Fawn. The 3 Girl JAM ribbon was in a plastic container in the closet and I was glad to be able to use it with these purple flowers.
I created the card next. I decided to use the scallop rectangle mat and then I used my Cuttlebug to die cut the embroidered thanks into the cream card stock. Instead of embroidery floss, I used purple craft thread since I have a bunch in my stash. I did watch a video to make sure I was sewing in the correct direction.
The stamped sentiment is by Jaded Blossom ~ Encouragement stamp set.
Thanks Connie for allowing me to be your Guest Designer. Looking forward to next time. Stay Creative, Georgiana


BE sure to stop by Georgiana's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!



Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or
message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

Don't forget the newest challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #60
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, July 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I really like the stitching, thanks for sharing it with us and thank you so much for being a Guest Designer.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiana, how lovely; both your projects and the idea of extending a RAK. I sure to love the color combinations you used on this. Then again, I love all your stuff! Thanks for joining us and sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very nice card and tag. I really like your stitching too. Great job. Tfs and for being a GD at Connie's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thansk for letting me be Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous set! I too love the stitching!! Need to try that for myself!! Thanks so much for joining us as a guest dt this month!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets